A whole music studio in your pocket! Full featured sequencer with social aspects
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, modulators and recordings. Apply Fx and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play and collaborate in our community.
REQUIRES A SOLID DATA CONNECTION.
List of Features:
12-channels loop-oriented sequencer:
• Mix up to 4-bar length recordings, synths, drums and modulators
• Apply effects including delay, flanger, chorus, tube distortion among others.
• 3-band parametric equalizer with configurable frecuency, amplitude and Q factor for each band
• Dynamic Pan and Vol, Solo-Mute toggle
• Mixer with vumeters and dB faders
• Export to mp3 or ringtones
• Use built-in mic for live recording
• Metronome during performance
• Apply noise reduction, normalization & effects
• 7-octave piano roll
• 125 instruments available
• Vcf Cutoff, Vcf Res and LFO effects
• 41 drumkits available
• Every drumkit has 17 components, including bass drum, snare, hi-hat, crash, tom-tom, among others.
• Independent volume, pitch, pan and reverb control for every component
• Analog-like modular synthesizer patched up as an interesting oscillation lab
• Filters: VCO Freq, LFO, VCF Cutoff, VCF Res and VCA
• Modulate your bends using 6 different functions including sample & hold
• Create a song putting together your loops
• Change song tempo, from 60 to 250 bpm
• Mastering Toolbox
• Publish your songs with different licences (creative commons and private ones)
• Receive a full rendered copy by mail
• Remix songs from the community, share your work with others with a few clicks.
• Listen and adapt published songs, loops, recordings, synths, drums and modulators
• Vote and comment tracks, receive feedback from other artists
• Dedicated Radio with top-rated songs
• Dedicated Forum: ask help, give feedback!
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start. PocketBand